Friday, 25 April 2014

About Greg Twemlow



Greg Twemlow


Use me for your most challenging and complex projects where you simply have to have the desired outcome without delays or cost blowouts. Whether it's a greenfield project or one that has been started, I am the person who will take charge so you can focus on your business.

In 1993 when I was sufficiently confident I had skills and knowledge that could be of real benefit to companies, I launched myself into the business world as a consultant. In the 20 years since then, I have traveled the world working with companies of all sizes and in many industries.

I have had the great good fortune to work with brilliant people tackling projects as diverse as designing an algorithm to detect spectral emissions to launching a new product into the global market and a myriad of other complex, high-value initiatives.

When we get to meet each other I will be happy to expand on my profile once I understand what it is you need to achieve. I'm a great listener who will apply all of my skills, along with what and who I know, to add genuine value. I will let you know if I think I may be a fifth wheel.

Know more about Greg Twemlow

Reach at:

https://plus.google.com/+GregTwemlow/posts
https://www.youtube.com/user/GregTwemlow
https://www.facebook.com/gregtwem
https://www.facebook.com/GregTwemlowandCo
https://twitter.com/gregtwem
http://www.linkedin.com/in/gregtwemlow




Are you a CEO and not aware with Cloud Computing

Check out Video







Read more about Cloud Computing for Business

Visit Link for more info: www.gregtwemlow.co



No comments:

Post a Comment